Monday 6 March 2017

Moving forward with Module 3


Module 3
Blog post 2

Moving forward, planning and research.

So, over the last few weeks since receiving my feedback I’ve been busy trying to stick to my schedule by creating a GANNT chart. It’s been useful and I’m determined to stick to it.

I’ve been busy trying to find reliable sources for my research and I’ve set up my first interview. I’m a little nervous about the interview and I’m still not 100% sure on my questions I’m going to ask. I’m hoping that from this first interview it will give me more ideas and information to move forward in my inquiry and maybe produce further questions to ask in my next lot of interviews.

The next thing I need to do is set up my SIGG group. The last time I set up a SIGG group it wasn’t very successful! I just wondered if any one has any helpful hints, tips or ideas on how to get the most feedback/response out of there SIGG group?

I feel like I’m finally moving through into phase 2 and at the moment everything seems clear I just hope when I gathered all my information I don’t get too overwhelmed trying to analyse it all!

2 comments:

  1. You can just join a SIG too. The idea is just about talking to other people about your inquiry and ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Email Victoria Vickers our SVL if you are spoiled for choice - also visit blogs esp form Module 3 Bw

    ReplyDelete